top of page
USA Flag

Our Services

Marriage Green Card:

Spousal Visa CR1 / IR1

CR1 and IR1 visas are for spouses of U.S. citizens or lawful permanent residents who want to travel and move to the United States. If an CR1 or IR1 visa is approved, you can apply for a marriage green card and become a lawful permanent resident. 

K-1 Fiancé Visa

A K-1 visa also known as a fiancé visa, is a non-immigrant visa that allows the foreign fiancé of a U.S. citizen to enter the United States for the purpose of marriage and then become a permanent resident. 

IR-5 Parent Visa

If you are a U.S citizen and have a parent or parents that are not, you might be looking to bring them over to live with you in the United States. The IR-5 visa is designated to provide foreign-born parents of U.S citizens a pathway to becoming lawful permanent residents.

Marriage Green Card:

Adjustment of Status

Adjustment of status is the process that you can use to apply for lawful permanent resident status when you are present in the United States. This means that you may get a Green Card without having to return to your home country to complete visa processing.

IR-2 Child Visa

If you are a U.S. citizen and have a child outside the United States who is not a green card holder or a U.S. citizen, then they may be eligible to use the IR-2 visa as long as they are under the age of 21 and unmarried.

U.S. Citizenship: Naturalization

Naturalization is the process through which an immigrant to the U.S. can become a U.S. citizen. Only certain immigrants are eligible: those who either have been green card holders for 3–5 years or meet various military service requirements.

bottom of page